Sunday, March 28, 2010

Austin Finals

Well........

Austin didn't go exactly according to plan, we had a pretty good steer he went strait then a little to the right and he was maybe just a little to the stronger end, he jumped right out of the chute and fell. There is nothing you can do about that the barrier is short enough and you got to be going! I was a little bit early and I broke the barrier, I got it on him and I think my horse worked good, thought I scored good and made a good shot! Koory got a little to the inside and ended up roping a leg!

Well this is one of those deals like I felt I did every thing right, my horse worked good, the steer just fell across the line, and looking back there is not a whole lot I could do in that situation.
But.......go to the next one and see what happens........

To view this run go to speedroping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment