Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Roping Horses at the Williams Ranch!!

Here at the Williams Ranch we have two new roping horses!! "Deone" Formerly "Red" is our new my new head horse. I will be working with him and getting him ready for the George Strait Roping coming up. I have posted video of my pre-purchase evaluation on Deone as well as several practice sessions I had with Marty Becker to see if Deone would be a candidate.


"Big and Rich" is our new heel horse...... with my Mom and Wife both heeling we need extra heel horses around and this horse is pretty nice. He needs a little work on his stop and in the corner, he can get a little lost some times, and I found out he had a little quirk.....he doesn't care for his front leg to be roped! So before I put the girls one him, I will get him desensitized. I have posted several videos of practice session with Big and Rich and will have more coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment