Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Videos From Speedroping.com This Week...

Speed's Runs at Lipan Jackpot with Brad C and Marty B
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 29
Date Added: 1/19/2011
Subcribers Only

Speed and Marty 4 th Practice
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 39
Date Added: 1/19/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is video of day 4 practicing with Marty Becker. I talk about practicing with Marty going full contact and I work with Dillinger, getting him to melt back after blowing up to the steer.

Speed's Drills on getting a Head Horse to Face
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 56
Date Added: 1/19/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is a video showing my drills using an old tire to get your horse to face properly. I give detailed instructions how I use this drill step by step.

Lipan at Cross S Arena Open Short Round
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 613
Date Added: 1/18/2011
Here is information on the ropings at the Cross S Arena in Lipan, Texas. Every Monday night they have an open roping and on Tuesdays and Fridays they have a #9 #11 and a #13.

Speed and Marty 3 rd Practice
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 303
Date Added: 1/18/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is Marty and I's 3rd practice session, the day after Waco. In this session I worked on Dillinger from really going at a steer like If I was at Ft Worth Rodeo to a High Teamer. I also work on Sheriff, Roy Gene's horse and talk about what I have been working on with this horse.

Speeds runs at Waco Voice Over
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 232
Date Added: 1/18/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is a detailed breakdown on my runs at the Heart of Texas Roping in Waco. I talk about hauling a young head horse off and letting him experience everything. I talk about scenarios having Dillinger a little more seasoned and the well he did overall.

Speed and Marty 2nd Practice
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 285
Date Added: 1/18/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is video footage of the the 2nd practice session with Marty Becker. The Palomino I had tried out, isn't going to work out for me, if your interested in trying him, he is 15 yrs old and you can cal Mel Smith at 817-366-0877 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              817-366-0877      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. In this practice I talk about Murphy's two habits I am going to address. I also talk about Dillinger and my plans for him.

Punkin Moreland Benifit at Rich Skelton House 1 22 23 2011
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 747
Date Added: 1/17/2011
Here is information on Punkin Moreland's Benefit Roping at Rich Skelton's Arena this weekend the 22nd & 23rd of Jan 2011. There are plenty of prizes to be won, buckles and a saddle! If your not busy this weekend, come on out to Rich's arena! The arena is located just South of llano, Texas on hwy 16.

Speed and Marty 1 st Practice
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 520
Date Added: 1/16/2011
Subcribers Only
Here is video of the 1st practice after the Odessa Rodeo with Marty Becker. I have really given some thought on reevaluating my plans, I didn't feel Dillinger had his feet moving the way he should and really wasn't ready. In this session I am trying out a new horse. I also breakdown some more of my runs and critique my horses performance and talk about my future plans.

Speed,Rich and Marty Becker at the USTRC in Waco Tx
Watch Video Play Video
Views: 1614
Date Added: 1/14/2011
Here is video of my runs and partners at the USTRC Heart of Texas Roping in Waco, Texas.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment